Saturday, June 21, 2014

Photoshop

And, now...For a fun post...

I have been trying out some new Photoshop techniques. There is one particular effect that I especially like. You set the paintbrush to a color after making a new layer and make the brushes opacity very low (say 15%). Then, you "draw" on the layer. It creates this misty-magical feeling to the photo that you will see on a few photos her. The point of the shoot was to get some photos of the outfit I had on that day because I liked it so much, but the photos turned into more of an experimental Photoshop session during one 4 hour long car ride. The product is here... The regular photos are first and the Photoshop photos are after

Jacket: vintage
Shirt: TJ max
shorts: J Crew
Shoes: Ugg Australia
Bracelet: The Easter bunny :)

the shoes

The first of the Photoshop brush effect (I think the result is quite remarkable)



eraser testing

color value/random
 best for last


No comments:

Post a Comment